UVTA is a Trails Alliance built on powerful partnerships with people, towns and organizations throughout the Upper Valley. Your work and support magnifies the impact of our small but committed staff. We are simply stronger together, contributing thousands of dollars and volunteer hours.
Your support makes it possible for us to support trails as the pathways to nature, better health and stronger communities.
Your Investment supports better trails and better communities
- Equitable Access
- Support public trails exclusively
- Advocate for equal access for all users
- Physical and mental health
- Promote regular trail use as the key to health benefits
- Connect people to local trails
- Conservation and Sustainability
- Build and maintain trails with focus on the environment and best practices
- Advocate for sustainability and conservation at local and state levels
- Sustainable economic development
- Promote trails as vital community infrastructure
- Support outdoor recreation as as sustainable economic development