Upper Valley High School Trail Corps
- Do you like trails?
- Do you want to learn how to maintain trails and spend time outdoors this summer?
- Do you want to be PAID and earn community service hours?
If yes… Apply for the UVTA High School Trails Corps!
During July and August, High School students can sign up for 1 week (out of 4) of the Trail Corps. The Corps will run from 8:30 am – 5 pm Monday-Friday. The Corps will learn trail building and maintenance skills while working on several trails around the Upper Valley. In addition to work, there will also be fun, outdoor adventures such as canoeing, kayaking, hiking, or mountain biking.
Compensation: 40 hours of community service & weekly stipend of $125/week
Corps Members Must:
• Be at least 14 years old by July 1and have completed 8th grade
• Be willing to work hard (8:30 am – 5 pm each day)
• Be willing to learn new skills, meet new people
• Be willing to have fun!
- Learn trail building skills.
- Learn team work and other job and outdoor skills.
- Learn about the importance of trail stewardship and land conservation.
- Learn about the natural world
- Meet students from other towns and schools across the Upper Valley.
- Build and maintain local trails
- Have Fun!